Saturday, August 25, 2012

Unii Palette

Unii Palette

also compared to the MAC Palette

I have been looking for a nice make-up palette for quite some time. I always liked to MAC palettes, but they are quite big and not as sturdy as I would like a platte to be (especially if I put it in my purse for touch ups through out the day). I heard a lot about the Z palette, but than I found out that it is made out of cardbord.
The main things that I wanted my perfect palette to have are: 
  • sturdy case
  • not too big (should also fit in my smaller purses)
  • mirror
  • should fit all sizes of pans
  • shouldn't spring open on accidant
And that is what I found and fell in love with :-) :



These are the 3 colours that I got. They actually have 6 different ones. The two missing ones are in lavender, white and light yellow.

As most of you are familiar with the MAC paletts, I thought I would compare those two in size: 



This is how they look from the inside. I really like their little magnet = thumb grip. It is really easy to hold the palette that way.  They also send you a sheet of magnetic paper. One side is white, so you could write the products name on it and the other side is sticky so you can put it on your depotted pan.
I really like how it closes, because it can't happen that you open your palette on accident.
Another nice thing is the rubber around the inside. Should any products brake, the powder will stay inside the palette and not spill around your purse.



This is my Unii palette for on the go: 3 eyeshadows that I currently use, my brow powder, my blush and I depotted my blotting powder too. Eyerything in one little case with a big mirror. I love it :-)
 

They only thing I would have made different: A stronger magnet on the bottom. Big things like your powder can slide around. They don't fall out, don't worry. It helps if you put some other things around it so it can't move around the whole case.

No comments:

Post a Comment